Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Residents & Non-Residents Must Have Identification
- Non-Residents must display a card (available at Public Works Business Office) showing payment of a yearly fee.
- The transfer station will allow the dumping of a reasonable amount of garbage, brush, scrap metal, leaves or other items normally accepted by the Town.
- A public works attendant at the Transfer Station will accept antifreeze and oil.
- Non-compactable items such as construction and building materials will be accepted for a fee.
- Paint cans and other household hazardous waste (drain cleaners, oven cleaners, herbicides, insecticides, etc.) are accepted at the Recycle Center.
- Glass containers, plastic #1 and #2, paper, corrugated cardboard, aluminum cans, rinsed steel (tin) cans, etc., should be taken to the Recycle Center.
For a fee, residents or non-residents may dump the following:
- Minimum charges for sheetrock, roofing, lumber, carpeting, brick, block, concrete and other building materials.
- $25.00 pickup truck or (max. 8 foot) trailer load.
- $4-6.00 car trunk load.
- $4-20.00 station wagon/SUV load.
- Tires (per tire):
- $2.00 car or pickup size.
- $10 per mattress
- Freon-containing appliances:
- $30 per refrigerator, dehumidifier, etc.