Public Records Request

Public record requests shall be made to the Public Records Request Coordinator (”PRRC”) or his/her designee in order to ensure public record requests are routed to the appropriate records custodian and fulfilled in a timely manner.

Requests for inspection only may not be required to be made in writing. The PRRC will request a mailing or email address from the requestor for providing any written communication required under the TPRA.

Requests for inspection may be made orally or in writing on Form A at the Town of Signal Mountain Town Hall, 1111 Ridgeway Ave., Signal Mtn., TN 37377, by phone at 423-886-2177 x207 or email

Public Records Request Policy
Public Records Request Form A